Burn Baby Burn… Hell No!… Supercharge your skin this summer!…
Did you know… the deeper the tan, the greater the damage to the skin?
Don’t overcook yourself this summer unless you want to look 20 years older, in no time, leading to rough, dry wrinkled skin…
Whether you’re a groovy beach bum or just running errands during the summer, you can’t be too careful protecting your skin. Sun damage can lead to premature wrinkles, dark marks, and even skin cancer over time. For the Ultimate skin protection, choose a sunscreen that’s right for you, take other measures to protect your skin, and follow a skin-healthy diet. Healthy people have more fun but it’s never too late to reverse the effects of damage and put a stop to it!
Whatever shade of skin you have, even the darkest of skin tones you must always protect your skin from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB damage. Yes we all need a Vitamin D boost for healthy bones from natural sunshine… that can still be done and have fun in the sun by following these:
8 tips to a healthy glow whilst preventing skin damage and skin cancer…. Get healthy skin for life!…
- Exfoliate for clearer, smoother skin…. It’s so very important to exfoliate your skin. This one skin care step is the key to smooth skin. Your body sheds skin cells at an amazing rate every minute of every day. If you don’t get rid of them, they’ll just sit on the very top layer of your skin which makes your skin look dull and feel dry. No matter how much lotion you use, you’re never going to have glowing skin if you don’t exfoliate. As seen in British Vogue Magazine and Award Winning Skinov8 Aesthetics 4 in 1 Ultimate Sonic Cleanse device does the job along with Ultimate Refresh a professional AHA and glycolic wash to get your skin tingling!
- Use Sun Protection – After buffing away the dull dead skin… Ultimately revealing fresh, softer, smoother skin. It’s is a must to protect the squeaky clean, new, skin cell turnover by using a good SPF at least 15+ on face and body…. If in doubt.. re-apply and re-apply! Look for complete UV protection. The sun emits ultraviolet (UV) light in long-wave (UVA) and shortwave (UVB) rays. Both can cause skin cancer, but not all sunscreens contain UVA protection. Check the front of the packaging for terms like “Broad Spectrum.” This indicates protection from both kinds of UV rays. Skinov8 Aesthetics Ultimate protect SPF20 moisturiser contains micronutrients to maintain a healthy glow or Ultimate Protect SPF50 is a tinted broad spectrum, waterproof moisturiser for protecting against UVA & UVB rays www.skinov8aethetics.com
3. Natural makeup – If you like wearing makeup then go light to prevent clogging of pores and breakouts… Choose mineral makeup with natural sunscreen like Skinov8 Aesthetics Ultimate Mineral glow for all skin types including sensitive skin in 5 shades for all skin tones. It also contains natural magnesium to heal the skin. Mineral sunscreens don’t contain the irritants that many chemical sunscreens contain. Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are the most common. If you’re prone to acne, stick to the zinc oxide. Skinov8 Aesthetics Ultimate Mineral Glow will give you a natural airbrushed look whilst protecting and healing the skin from acne and damage.
4. Learn to love H20… Water is a must and 80% of our bodies are made of water…. Stay plumped and hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses a day and to stay refreshed… make it more interesting by adding a few slices of lemon for a Vitamin C boost building your immune system.
- Wear a wide-brimmed Hat- This will protect your scalp, face, and neck from too much exposure. Make sure it’s not too tight to avoid discomfort. If you’re standing or lying in one spot for a long time, tilt the brim as the angle of the sun shifts… Perfect for when you have a cocktail at the beach or pool!
- Wear Sunglasses – The sensitive skin around your eyes is prone to fast aging. Worse, too much sun can raise your risk of ocular melanoma and cataracts. Choose sunglasses with strong UV protection and select the colour of your lenses based on your needs. Look groovy while protecting your eyes from damage! skinov8 aesthetics Ultimate Eye refine brightens the delicate skin around the eyes nourishing and preventing from damage.
- Wear light clothing to protect and stop overheating. Black absorbs the sun so gets very hot but white reflects the sun and keeps you cool. Non itchy fabric like cotton or linen will do the job… Always try to avoid the sun during between 11am-3pm at it most fiercest hours… Enjoy lunch in the shade!..
- Always get any moles checked especially if you notice anything new, changes in colour and size or if they feel itchy. If in doubt get them checked out to avoid anything life threatening like skin cancer from developing.
Don’t forget to soothe overexposed skin and repair and treat sun damage but if you follow the above tips your skin will have a radiant glow. Skinov8 Aesthetics Ultimate Rejuvenation helps to brighten brown spots and stimulates cell turnover to reveal fresher youthful skin….
We are passionate about skin and your skin is unique whatever skin colour and we believe every person should feel confident in their own skin. Helping you achieve healthy a glow for life. Bringing you products and advice that deliver results, with the latest clinically proven formulas & natural ingredients and facts, developed by experts in skin care. As recently seen at Beauty UK Show NEC Birmingham.
Enjoy the summer months… Skinov8 Aesthetics… “Skin Care, We Care!”…
www.skinov8aesthetics.co.uk Sign up and leave your email for special offers and future events….Don’t Miss Out!